RKC Third Coast Pre-Professional USL2 & USLW soccer teams
Important information about us:
USL League Two (USL2) (MEN), formerly the Premier Development League (PDL), is a pre-professional developmental soccer league sponsored by United Soccer Leagues in the United States and Canada, forming part of the United States soccer league system. The league features 122 teams, in 36 different states, in 2023.
The USL W League (USLW) (WOMEN) is a pre-professional women's soccer league in the United States which began play in May 2022. The league features 65 teams, in 23 different states in 2023.
Approximately 30 players per team, so about 60 total between both teams. 6 away games & 6 home games per team, so 12 home games. Our 2023 home games will be at Pritchard Park Stadium. We are open to partner with any local club, school, group, etc. We will be running summer camps that current partners will have opportunities get more exposure and will have chances to provide something to the kids, specifically from their company, such as lunch, snacks, etc.
We are a men's pre-professional soccer team, playing in the USL2 league, and a women's pre-professional soccer team, playing in the USLW league. We are made up of mostly college aged players, who are playing for us in the summer during their college team's offseason. These players can play for us, improve their game, and gain exposure to professional leagues all while keeping their NCAA eligibility! We have made a commitment to helping these players, to helping local youth soccer clubs by promoting soccer in our communities, and to find other ways to support & improve the communities we represent!
2023 partners included: SC Johnson & Son, INC., Johnson-Keland Management, INC., Garage Experts, Angry Brothers, Red Onion, JJ Mcauliffe, Pioneer Products, Angel’s View Drone Services, Brian Ketterer, Berkots Super Foods, Wisconsin Screen Process, Inc., Wells Bros, and more.
Prime location. We are conveniently located between Milwaukee (county), WI (928,059) and Chicago (county) IL, (2.697 million). There are too many top-level high-quality youth club teams in the area to list. You will find the majority of them playing in the top level of US Youth Soccer, USL Academy, and the ECNL. It is also important to note the quantity & quality of D1, D2, & D3 colleges, that have a men’s and/or a women’s soccer program, in this region. We are located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan (Third Coast) with beautiful downtowns of Racine & Kenosha along the lake front but can maintain a small town very community orientated feeling.
- To provide an elite pre-professional soccer platform that provides young players a process to progress through the pathway of playing professional soccer in our community.
- FOR OUR PLAYERS: Providing core values to our youth and young adult players on and off the field including being dedicated to serving our community and training and competing at the highest level of soccer.
- FOR OUR COMMUNITY: Attract new talent, celebrate diversity, boost civic and community pride, create a magnet for new business development while providing people & resources to current area businesses to help them flourish, all while giving soccer hungry fans the experience they crave and create more fans of the game of soccer.
Benefits for the Community:
- Provide local, regional, national, and international soccer men’s and women’s players with the opportunity to start on the pathway to playing professional soccer.
- Build local support by first tapping into those who enjoy watching and playing soccer, to come watch and more importantly be a part of the local soccer franchises. Via clubs, supporter groups, events, etc.
- Having youth participate during game day events:
- Use the franchises, Pritchard Park, and the surrounding area to bring in community spectators and supporters to the area.
- Currently working with UW-Parkside to provide internship opportunities for their Sports Management and Marketing programs. Would also like to connect with Gateway in Racine & Kenosha to build a similar program.
- Create events surrounding the games to bring more and more people into the area even if they are not necessarily directly supporting the clubs by being fans.
Long term vision:
- To expand our entities to offer year-round opportunities for our players, our fans, and our community partners. To continually work to find ways to showcase the best of Racine County & Kenosha County to the world.