Non-Negotiables for all staff members
Non-negotiables for all members of our staff, paid & unpaid; in no particular order:
- No player shall be denied an opportunity to make the team for any of the following reasons: Race, Religion, Sexual preference.
- No player shall be denied playing time because of the following reasons: Race, Religion, Sexual preference.
- Besides winnings games, we want to provide an atmosphere for players to develop their game while learning valuable lessons about playing professional soccer, in order for this to happen, players need as much game time as possible, and even though we want and expect that gametime be earned, the coaches need to manage that balance as part of their coaching responsibilities. This will be a strong selling point of ours to potential players.
- All players are to be treated fairly and respectfully at all times. Any issues with players should immediately be brought to ownership's attention.
- No misconduct of any type is allowed. Including but not exclusive to sexual misconduct, physical misconduct, etc.
- No coach on staff, paid and unpaid, is allowed to have any type of personal relationship with any player from any team under the Wisconsin Sports Management umbrella or any Intern working under the Wisconsin Sports Management umbrella.
- All coaches shall work with the ownership team to create a safe and effective work environment for all of its employees, interns, players, and coaches.
- All members of the coaching staff must always work to represent our communities positively at all times, not just while coaching and not just while attending community events representing our teams.